Friday 16 June 2017

International Chest Day!!!


After the 8th rep you will see my spotter finally starting to help me. The journey continues trying to get ripped and grow them muscles, giving that this is my weakest part of my body I would say i did pretty well :D.

Whats your routine for chest?
How often do you do chest?
Whats your favorite Body part to exercise?

My Chest Routine:
Warm up: 25 pound dumbbells incline bench for 25 reps x 2.
Incline Bench: 4 sets starting with 50 pounds 10 short 10 long (Reps) increasing by 10 pounds every sets
Flat Fly: 4 sets starting with 45 dumbbells taking it slowly for full contraction.
Flat Bench Press: 4 Sets starting with 25 on each side for 15 reps finishing off with 2 45 plates on each side for 10 reps.
Cable Cross: 4 sets concentrating  on form both lower and upper pecs.
Push Ups: 4 sets 15 rep

No comments:

Post a Comment